Oasis- Jan 23 Sailing

Ocean Boy

I also agree the windjammer food is not great, but you won't get hungry, tonight is second formal night and they have snow crab leg, it is the first time I see in cruise. I find the MDR food is ok. We did try chop grill and Central Park. Both are excellent. The staff at Central Park gave you detail about each dish, it is good experience angry again in future cruise

I have never seen crab legs in the Windjammer either, or do you mean they were in the MDR? I hope they were better than the lobster tails were last week. They certainly couldn't be any worse.

Edited by Ocean Boy

No, it was in windjammer, we usually ate at main dining room then went up to windjammer to get fresh fruit . This morning there are smoke salmon in buffet but it does not taste that great We try all breakfast place except Johnny rocket. Wipe out has fresh omelette station and we order our egg omelet the way we want. Overall I feel the food is good.

I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, sorry I missed your postings the first time around!

I chuckled at your pizza comments....made me laugh. I am a pizza aficionado myself, so I would have been equally disappointed. I am not sure what is going on with the WJ, but quality has seriously declined...and the desserts are really bad. Last time on Majesty, I actually, for the first time ever in my cruising history, could not find more than 1 item to eat. I am vegetarian, but still....usually have a ton of options, none of which were present.

I don't like cutbacks on food and desserts, at all.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a nice week onboard. Did you listen to any of the reggae/calypso band onboard?

I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, sorry I missed your postings the first time around!

I chuckled at your pizza comments....made me laugh. I am a pizza aficionado myself, so I would have been equally disappointed. I am not sure what is going on with the WJ, but quality has seriously declined...and the desserts are really bad. Last time on Majesty, I actually, for the first time ever in my cruising history, could not find more than 1 item to eat. I am vegetarian, but still....usually have a ton of options, none of which were present.

I don't like cutbacks on food and desserts, at all.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a nice week onboard. Did you listen to any of the reggae/calypso band onboard?

I didn't catch any of the reggae bands. It seems that I spent close to zero time on the pool deck and much more time in the solarium where you can't really hear anything that is happening on the pool deck. It was more comfortable in there with the wind blowing out at sea.

I didn't catch any of the reggae bands. It seems that I spent close to zero time on the pool deck and much more time in the solarium where you can't really hear anything that is happening on the pool deck. It was more comfortable in there with the wind blowing out at sea.

Most importantly, were you able to tan in the Solarium?

Gotcha. Sounds nice. I'm glad you had a good time!!