Eurodam larger inside cabins

candf

We have one of the larger inside cabins (225 sq ft) on Eurodam's Mediterranean cruise in late April, mid ship on Deck 8. Do you think there is a significant difference in ship movement mid ship on deck 8 compared to mid ship on deck 1.

That will depend to some extent on how much movement and how sensitive you are to it.

I am pretty ok with severe seas, but was on one cruise where I had to find a comfy spot low and mid-ship to spend the day. Even going up 2-3 decks made a real difference. But that was a wild one, and not in the Med.

I wouldn't expect such high seas where you are going.

My answer to your question: Yes, there is significant difference in felt ship motions between an inside cabin on Main vs Navigation Decks on the Eurodam (or similar deck comparison on other ships). My DW is prone to sea sickness, and this has been our experience. As a result, we book inside, low and amidships to minimize the potential problem. Of course, it's a personal opinion and depends on a person's sensitivity to motion sickness.

David

I've stayed in the Main Deck large insides and it is my second favorite cabin (second to the aft verandah). I was recently on Deck 8 in a verandah and twice I knew I had to get low and center because I felt a wee bit woozy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had one of these large insides and had no motion in the western Caribbean. However be very careful depending on location because we had terrible noise from the entertainment venues above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk