tour? Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala

Jackie577

Will be in port March 17th, HAL I was wondering if anyone had taken the Rio Dulce -Livingston tour, (not cruise ship excursion)Most posts I see are a few years old. I have not seen many "recent" reviews. I had read a few of go with gus, or happyfish travel, has anyone used these tour company's lately, or have any other suggestions? Thanks

Will be in port March 17th, HAL I was wondering if anyone had taken the Rio Dulce -Livingston tour, (not cruise ship excursion)Most posts I see are a few years old. I have not seen many "recent" reviews. I had read a few of go with gus, or happyfish travel, has anyone used these tour company's lately, or have any other suggestions? Thanks

You may also want to post this in the Guatemala forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=460

Thanks posted in the Guatemala section....learning the ropes :)

If you don't get any response in the Guatemala forum, I'd also try the HAL forum. Some Ports of Call forums get a lot of traffic and some don't.

Thank you all for your suggestions, there doesn't seem to be too much traffic on the roll call as of yet, hopefully it will pick up. I'm very excited for this cruise as I have not yet been to Central America. :).