Which Margaritaville???

sunlite

Has anyone been to either Falmouth or Montego Bay? Which is better? We were thinking of doctors cave beach then marg in MB but heard that one is small. How is the one at Falmouth port?

I have not been to the one in Montego Bay but the one in Falmouth is within the gates of the Port and only accessible to the cruise passengers. Everyone goes to the bar for the free wifi which you get if you buy a drink. The pool area is small. I did not go to the restaurant area. Hope this is helpful.

The Margaritaville in MoBay is LARGE. Don't know who you talked to that said it was small, but it's one of the largest one's I've seen! There is no pool, but you can slide into the ocean and there are water toys out there to use (trampoline, etc). There are two or three layers of outdoor deck seating, gorgeous views of the water.

I would recommend this one (if a pool is not a requirement) over the small one at Falmouth. You can always swing in there right before you sail as well, since it's right at the ships.