Divina questions

Baded

On our most recent cruise the theme nights were: Costume (like masks, etc.), White, 70's-80's, Italian (green,white,red) This was for a 10 night cruise so might be different for a 7 day one. Don't worry if you don't want to dress for the theme as lots were not.

Hi cruisegal1208, when was our cruise? Planning to cruise on MSC Divina in August first time on this cruise line any suggestions? Did you like the cruise?

Hi cruisegal1208, when was our cruise? Planning to cruise on MSC Divina in August first time on this cruise line any suggestions? Did you like the cruise?

Our cruise was Jan 10-22, 2016. This was our 7th week of cruises on Divina since 2013, so yes, I would say we like this cruise ship. We have cruised once in a regular cabin and the rest in the Yacht Club. Will be glad to answer or try to answer any questions you might have.

Our cruise was Jan 10-22, 2016. This was our 7th week of cruises on Divina since 2013, so yes, I would say we like this cruise ship. We have cruised once in a regular cabin and the rest in the Yacht Club. Will be glad to answer or try to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks cruisergal1208, was looking into cabin with balcony I have an idea of what I want. Have to admit this will be my 9th cruise but first balcony, it's my daughters early 16th birthday gift, her Birthday is on Labor day and she goes back to school so decided early cruise.

Do they offer Birthday cakes, or decorate cabin if so how can I arrange it.

If you have any suggestions on balcony I will appreciate it.

Thanks

Margie

Also have "Italian night" red white green and "flower power" Think 70's/80's.

Wouldn't count on anything really being "adults only". It might be posted as such but MSC doesn't enforce rules very well.

Hi, for Italian night you mention red, green, and white, you have to dress in all 3 colors or just pick one? Look forward to white party!!

Any other theme night?

Thanks

Margie

Hi, for Italian night you mention red, green, and white, you have to dress in all 3 colors or just pick one? Look forward to white party!!

Any other theme night?

Thanks

Margie

From what pictures I have seen of others, any, some or all three.

Thanks cruisergal1208, was looking into cabin with balcony I have an idea of what I want. Have to admit this will be my 9th cruise but first balcony, it's my daughters early 16th birthday gift, her Birthday is on Labor day and she goes back to school so decided early cruise.

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

If you book through a travel agent, they can request this for you. If through MSC, you will need to go through them to request.

If you have any suggestions on balcony I will appreciate it.

Since I have been in only one regular balcony cabin, I can't make any suggestions. If you have questions about specific ones, someone on here will be able to help you out.

Thanks

Margie

Enjoy your cruise,

Mary Ann

It looks like you can order a cake:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/Special-Moments-Packages.aspx

I didn't find see anything else for birthdays aside from the cake, but I only looked quickly. Calling or chatting MSC is probably your best best to find out exactly what is available.

FWIW, Divina has a wonderful little dessert shop. I don't recall is they had cake (or anything) larger than single size, but no doubt you could find something perfect for your daughter... and then stick a candle in it. :D