Does anyone have dinner menus?

Joe_Antonelli

Thank you for the web site with the menus...I sent it on to my cousins, who neither have ever cruised. They are "duly" impressed with the menus and the presentation of the food. Just hope it tastes as good as it looks! I have never cruised on Celebrity and can't wait! icon_smile.gif

Panama Canal on the Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;11;25;19;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Hi Patrick,

when we were on a 'kitchen' tour on the Millennium, we were told that there are 14 different days menus for all of the Celebrity ships, chosen by Mr. Michel Roux.

On a 7 day cruise each ship will choose from the 14 days menus, so one ship might have some different menu than another. On a 14 day cruise, all 14 will be used. If the cruise is longer than 14 days, some menus will be used again.

In the specialty restaurants (only the Millennium class ships have them) the menu is practically the same for all four ships. You can choose from:

Two soups

Two salads

Five appetizers

Eight entrees

Selection of about 10 cheeses

Four desserts

Selection of Ice Creams and Sorbets

Michel Roux's Favarite Bite Size Surprise Desserts

I can quarantee, that You will be stuffed when done eating your chosen menu.

Wes

Patrick,

one more thing: when in the dinning room and there is something that You like but it is not on that days menu, do not hasitate to ask for it. There was a gentelman next table to us that had his wishes granted on many occasions. You might have a waiter that will tell you that "it is not on the menu" but that is often only an excuse ( deviation from the menu requires a signature from headwaiter)......the executive chef told us during our 'kitchen tour' that they will do their best to get you what you want (of course there are limitations).

I believe that you are going on the Millennium....if 'yes', make sure try the Aqua Spa Cafe......their food was excellent.

Wes

• 1 year later...

Archived