MSC Sinfonia

highlandlassie

Hi - couple of questions - first time sailing with MSC and have booked on the sinfonia,

I have booked outside and TA confirmed it will be on deck 8/9/10 and will be midship or aft ( TA had block bookings of cabins and just missed out on last balcony they had) still got OS for balcony price, should have been dearer.

1. do cabins have the following fridge, coffee making facilities, soap shampoo etc

2. drinks package - we have all inclusive drinks package, does that include cider as that is all hubby drinks - have been told you can get it in certain bars on ship, but not all bars?

thanks

Hi - couple of questions - first time sailing with MSC and have booked on the sinfonia,

I have booked outside and TA confirmed it will be on deck 8/9/10 and will be midship or aft ( TA had block bookings of cabins and just missed out on last balcony they had) still got OS for balcony price, should have been dearer.

1. do cabins have the following:-

fridge There is a mall minibar fridge is in the cabin,

coffee making facilities No

soap shampoo There are shampoo and bodywash dispensers in the shower and a hand wash dispenser by the sink.

2. drinks package - we have all inclusive drinks package, does that include cider as that is all hubby drinks - have been told you can get it in certain bars on ship, but not all bars?

I've found this post in another thread

kernow

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewels

Can anyone tell me if the above drinks package includes our favourite after dinner tipples of Jack Daniels (him) and Cointreau (me)?

Also is there a drinks cost cap? Last year on Celebrity we had a drinks cap of $13 per drink.

Many thanks

Jewels

We had Allegrissimo on Musica last week, it definitely included Cointreau as I had a few, for some reason it included Jim Beam but not Jack Daniels, we actually remarked on it as it seemed strange. Cost seems to have nothing to do with what was included with some more expensive drinks in and some cheaper ones out. For example no cider was included even though it was only 4 euros something whereas there were many cocktails included at nearly 7 euros.

Overall we thought it was really good value and found lots of things that we liked to drink.

Julie

thanks

hope this helps a little bit

Pete

Edited by Skier52