Anguilla day Trip

MiloAshesMadison

Hello fellow Cruisers!

I will be in port in St. Maarten in April and would love to take a day trip over to Anguilla.

I'm reading that it can be done and is well worth it to see the beaches there. I'm excited to see the powdery white sand and clear aquarium water I keep reading so much about

I'll be on Celebrity and it does not appear they offer a beach day excursion going over there.

Anyone got a good excursion company they can recommend, that ferry's you over there for a beach day ?

Has any one done this and have some good advice as to the quickest way to get to the ferry and then to Shoal Bay ?

Or does anyone have just some advice and their experience to share doing this?

Thank you all so much for your time!!!

Erica J.

Hello fellow Cruisers!

I will be in port in St. Maarten in April and would love to take a day trip over to Anguilla.

I'm reading that it can be done and is well worth it to see the beaches there. I'm excited to see the powdery white sand and clear aquarium water I keep reading so much about

I'll be on Celebrity and it does not appear they offer a beach day excursion going over there.

Anyone got a good excursion company they can recommend, that ferry's you over there for a beach day ?

Has any one done this and have some good advice as to the quickest way to get to the ferry and then to Shoal Bay ?

Or does anyone have just some advice and their experience to share doing this?

Thank you all so much for your time!!!

Erica J.

My wife and I plan on doing this in 8 weeks for the day on our own with no tour company. It will be a tight schedule but we are following this post which was very helpful in our planning. It is quite old so the prices are not the same but schedule wise it should be the same with the ferries running times. Go down to post #20.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=722429&highlight=anguilla