Change in cancellation policy?

DaisyFire

I just put a cabin on hold for one of the sailings that falls under the current promo with 2 perks (go-better) included in cruise fare + extra OBC pp based on room category and $25 deposit.

When I went through to the 'make payment screen' I noticed the following which seems to be different than what I had remembered previously for Celebrity's cancellation policy. Perhaps it changed a while ago and I just didn't notice?

Cancellation Charges and Timetables

Cancellation carries a nominal charge if made before the first date below. This timetable shows applicable cancellation charges along with corresponding dates.

CANCEL AFTER CHARGE/PERSON

06-Sep-2016 $250.00

24-Sep-2016 50%

22-Oct-2016 75%

05-Nov-2016 100%

Just got off the phone with Celebrity and there is no cancellation penalty before the 9/6/16 date... apparently they need a little help in how they word their messages - but then again issues with their web site and communication therein are not new :)

Just got off the phone with Celebrity and there is no cancellation penalty before the 9/6/16 date... apparently they need a little help in how they word their messages - but then again issues with their web site and communication therein are not new :)

Website issues (mistakes) strike again.:(

Actually, they need a lot of help with this. But it's not a high priority for them.