Melbourne Airport in Florida

madge57

Has anyone flown into this airport for your cruise going out of Port Canaveral? It says it 25 miles away and its a small airport. just curious!!:)

I haven't flown there because I don't have the choice of flights that I do with MCO. However, the travel time from MLB to the port is about the same as from MCO to the port.

Has anyone flown into this airport for your cruise going out of Port Canaveral? It says it 25 miles away and its a small airport. just curious!!:)

We've flown in/out of Melbourne twice in the last year. Love the location and scenic ride to the Port! Car rentals and shuttles/taxis are readily available.

It is at least a 50 minute drive to the Port area. Here is a short video showing the airport and the drive.

Edited by SteerageJoe

I'd fly out of Melbourne all the time. Easy access, no crowds. Beats any other in FLA.