Is the Magic Crowded

PGCRUISERS

The number of guests the ship holds may be shown as 2 per room or as every single bed filled (all 3rd/4th/5th beds filled). Both ships have plenty of those 3rd/4th/5th beds. The closer you are to having 2/room on your sailing, the less crowded it will feel. Having said that, I sailed the Magic when we were just barely shy of 4700 people. In other words, nearly every single bed was taken. Conquest was nowhere even close to having every bed filled when I sailed her. Despite that, Conquest felt more crowded, and Magic easily had much shorter lines. Seems like it should have been the opposite, but it wasn't. It could also depend on the crowds. Perhaps my Magic crowd just didn't get out and about much, while my Conquest crowd was out & about plenty. But all 5 of my cruises on board Dream class ships have felt less crowded & had shorter lines than my 2 Conquest class cruises. That's just one person's experience.

Edited by k2excursion

Thanks for those explanations. I was wondering where those numbers came from. That is one of the reasons I enjoy cruising in the fall. Less children, which would usually be the ones filling those 3rd, 4th and 5th spots in rooms. More likely to find cabins filled like that with families in the summer than in the fall.