Cabin 1862 - Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas- lots of motion?

Rileyzack

Hello Everyone,

I have just booked a 9-day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Navigator for March 17-26/17. We decided to book one of the Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms. The pictures I have found have been quite nice, but I was wondering about how much movement one feels in this area, especially for my husband, who minds the motion more than our kids or I. Has anyone stayed in these rooms? Thanks!

the higher you go the more the ship could sway.

Not a lot but a person with motion issues will feel it the most.

But now put you in a very forward cabin=-= those areas will get that motion more then the rest of the ship. But if you hit rough waters you will feel that motion all over.

Has he cruised before and minded the motion?

or is this the first cruise?

For someone who gets motion sickness-- this is NOT where you want to be

that could be a very long 9 days

Thanks for your response!

My husband hasn't felt ill, but he's certainly felt the motion. We usually book an aft cabin and he hasn't really been bothered by it too much.

the forward cabin will feel the most motion. If he felt the motion in the back he will feel the motion in the forward cabin more so

The cabin is impressive

Hello Everyone,

I have just booked a 9-day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Navigator for March 17-26/17. We decided to book one of the Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms. The pictures I have found have been quite nice, but I was wondering about how much movement one feels in this area, especially for my husband, who minds the motion more than our kids or I. Has anyone stayed in these rooms? Thanks!

We just stayed in that room in January - Western Caribbean. We had no problems with it (but the 4 of us are seasoned cruisers and tend to get a kick out of rough seas) You do feel a gentle rocking. I noticed it most in bed at night. It might bother your husband, especially since there is no balcony where you can step out to get fresh air.