Oasis 11329, 11327, 11325

Venicegal

Has anyone stayed in any of these cabins? We have all 3 cabins held for our cruise in March on Oasis. There will be six of us including a baby and a 3 year old. Do you think noise will be a problem in the cabins? Will we have a good view of the water and the diving show? Will we be able to have the balconies opened up? Thanks so much for any advise.

We were on the starboard side in 11729. It was fun with great views of the wake and Aqua show, but I would never sacrifice the private view of the ocean for that again. Next cruise, probably Harmony, will be Oceanview.

We did have noisy nights, the street party, etc. So if you wanted to go to bed early, I would not recommend it. Here are your 3 rooms, second deck from the top. Of course the secret balconies are gone now

t0gb4y.jpg

Edited by BecciBoo

We were on the starboard side in 11729. It was fun with great views of the wake and Aqua show, but I would never sacrifice the private view of the ocean for that again. Next cruise, probably Harmony, will be Oceanview.

We did have noisy nights, the street party, etc. So if you wanted to go to bed early, I would not recommend it. Here are your 3 rooms, second deck from the top. Of course the secret balconies are gone now

t0gb4y.jpg

:eek: WHAT?!? Awww I loved those secret balconies. I always wondered how long it would be until they took away those great little treats. :( Money money money. Im sure they are part of a new suite now?

Have been in 11327 and our friends were next door in 11325 we liked the location had a great view of the water and could watch the Aqua Show from the Balcony. We found it a bit noisy during show times but it did not really bother us.

Room 11327 the bed was by the wardrobe room 11325 the bed was by the window.

Have been in 11327 and our friends were next door in 11325 we liked the location had a great view of the water and could watch the Aqua Show from the Balcony. We found it a bit noisy during show times but it did not really bother us.

Room 11327 the bed was by the wardrobe room 11325 the bed was by the window.

Which is a better bed location ?? we have cabin 9329 , I think would be

bed by window ?

Which is a better bed location ?? we have cabin 9329 , I think would be

bed by window ?

There is no universal "better", it's a matter of personal preference.

I prefer the bed by the balcony because it makes it easier to get into the poorly placed and designed closet.

Others prefer the bad by the closet because they either like the sofa by the balcony and/or it makes the room feel bigger. There may be other reasons, but that's all I can remember.

Bed by the balcony is also my preference. More space to get into the closet like Bob said,

11329 and 11325 bed by the balcony. I have stayed in both of these and enjoy the Boardwalk balconies and we were not disturbed by noise.

Now those public balconies were a fav of mine so in April I booked on on Oasis 11330.