Pride Extended Balcony! Lounge Chair???

caddykid12

Have a 8k category extended balcony midship on the pride. Does anyone know if the extended balcony comes with a lounger and chair. Or 2 chairs. With the extra room I'd like a lounger but can't find any results. I do know the aft extended and suites have them. Can someone tell me about midship?

Hi!

Was on the Pride last Aug/Sept and had an 8k extended balcony and we had two chairs a table and lounge chair. It was already there when we got there. Also on the Pride sister ship Legend we sailed two times and also had 8k rooms each time and had no lounge chair so I guess it is luck of the draw. :)

EDIT to add: I take that back, we had TWO lounge chairs one regular chair and a table, just looked at my pictures.

Edited by crusin4funtimes

Guess I'll find out in 18 days!!?? What room number were u in? Do u remember.

I read a story on JH Facebook saying a guy in the splendor just went to the lido deck at 2am 1 night and carried one to his room haha

No, I'm sorry I do not... it was a cabin for four. Have a fun and safe trip! Edit 5130 but it was and 8j sorry not 8k my other cruises were 8k maybe that is why???

Edited by crusin4funtimes

Back in 2009, we sailed in 8K (Extended Balcony) 8177 on Carnival Pride. We did indeed have room for loungers, and as was the case for cruin4funtimes, 2 loungers, one chair, and one mini table were already in place on our balcony upon embarkation. I don't know if the balcony furniture set-up is still the same for 8Ks as it was all those years ago, but I'm pretty sure the size of the balcony didn't change.;)

OP, you have been given some incorrect information on this thread stated as unequivocal truth. Trust the info from those who have stayed in 8Ks: There is room for a lounger, and if you don't already have one, you can request one.:cool: Enjoy your Extended Balcony.:)

Back in 2009, we sailed in 8K (Extended Balcony) 8177 on Carnival Pride. We did indeed have room for loungers, and as was the case for cruin4funtimes, 2 loungers, one chair, and one mini table were already in place on our balcony upon embarkation. I don't know if the balcony furniture set-up is still the same for 8Ks as it was all those years ago, but I'm pretty sure the size of the balcony didn't change.;)

OP, you have been given some incorrect information on this thread stated as unequivocal truth. Trust the info from those who have stayed in 8Ks: There is room for a lounger, and if you don't already have one, you can request one.:cool: Enjoy your Extended Balcony.:)

That what I was hoping for!!! I don't need 2!. For 14 days I'd like to have 1 tho :) I figured the 8k has room for one but wasn't sure what the set up was.

Worst case scenario I take the elevator from the lido to deck 7 with a lounger in hhand at 2am! Hahaha. And yes I don't think balcony size has changed

That what I was hoping for!!! I don't need 2!. For 14 days I'd like to have 1 tho :) I figured the 8k has room for one but wasn't sure what the set up was.

Worst case scenario I take the elevator from the lido to deck 7 with a lounger in hhand at 2am! Hahaha. And yes I don't think balcony size has changed

If there isn't one on your balcony upon embarkation, ask your Room Steward if you can have one added as soon as you see him.;) We have had to do this for an OS balcony before - it only had 2 chairs. When we popped back into the room after Sail Away, our requested lounger was out there.:D