Mystery dinner theater on navigator

JayneHL

On RCCI website it states the Mystery dinner theater will be at Portofino's restaurant, is there a Portofino on navigator or is it now Giovanni's? Is the dinner theater at Giovanni's? Does navigator have both restaurants? Has anybody done this dinner theater?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

On RCCI website it states the Mystery dinner theater will be at Portofino's restaurant, is there a Portofino on navigator or is it now Giovanni's? Is the dinner theater at Giovanni's? Does navigator have both restaurants? Has anybody done this dinner theater?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

The website has not been updated, but the Mystery Dinner will be held in Giovanni's on Navigator.

I did the mystery dinner on the Explorer 14 day Med. yes it was cheesy but it was something to do on such a long cruise. The food was great so I was somewhat entertained with a nice meal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by carpe cruise

I did the mystery dinner on the Explorer 14 day Med. yes it was cheesy but it was something to do on such a long cruise. The food was great so I was somewhat entertained with a nice meal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We signed up for this for our upcoming TP on Explorer in April. What is "so cheesy" about it. I thought it sounded like fun? Now second guessing. .........

Helaine

We signed up for this for our upcoming TP on Explorer in April. What is "so cheesy" about it. I thought it sounded like fun? Now second guessing. .........

Helaine

The acting is kind of over the top.

Helaine

It has a few chuckles but Go and enjoy. I don't regret it because it was part of the experience of the cruise.