Double Occupancy interior stateroom...

mahdisbeih

Hello there,

When the cruise line designate an interior cabin to be double occupancy, will that mean that this is done only for booking purposes or that cabin will really only fit two and it won't have a sofa that converts to bed?

I am booked a balcony cabin for 3 (parents and a child) and an interior for 2 child, and thinking once onboard to move the child from the balcony to the interior.

Thanks.

Hello there,

When the cruise line designate an interior cabin to be double occupancy, will that mean that this is done only for booking purposes or that cabin will really only fit two and it won't have a sofa that converts to bed?

I am booked a balcony cabin for 3 (parents and a child) and an interior for 2 child, and thinking once onboard to move the child from the balcony to the interior.

Thanks.

If an interior is listed as a double, that's all that it will hold. There will be no couch in it. You will not be able to move a third child into it once on board. Many, but not all, of the cabins have floorplans on the Carnival site. Have you tried to look at your interior on the deckplan to see if it shows your specific floorplan?

I downloaded the Vista floor deck plan, the interior is listed as double occupancy.

Do you think it will be a big deal asking to move the sofa to the interior once onboard?

I don't think they can do that. I've had a quad interior before, and there was no space for a couch.