Used TA - question about upsell #

mchelle77

If we booked through a TA, are we still able to call the upsell dept directly ourselves? Or would we have to go through the TA?

I have gone through the same company each cruise because they offer great OBCs and deposit deals, but I think this may be the last time. I like having control over this stuff myself :)

Thanks in advance!

We book with a TA, but I had no problems reaching out directly to the Upsell department. For our sailing, there weren't any offers available, but I never had any issues getting someone to talk to me on the phone :)

Excellent, thanks! I have some hope that my cruise won't be too mobbed (school is in session, going to Bermuda in late-ish October ... ) but regardless, I'm happy where we are now (midship balcony).

Just entered a reminder to call in October!

I use an on-line TA from your neck of the woods. I called and got the upsell my self yesterday. I then called my TA and they gave me more OBC as their commission also grew when I got the upsell.

So if you have a TA, I would consider calling them AFTER you get the deal and see if they will sweeten your perks from their end.

Edited by vicocala

Glad you are getting perks with your travel agent mine barely gives me the time of day...

Wrote a terrible review when asked about my service...

My 3 previous cruises were handle nicely but this one however has been a bust...

Edited by warriorking