Vision Barcelona to Venice

We took the Vision last fall from Barcelona to Tampa. We really enjoyed the cruise. We had a great table in the main dining room with interesting, fun tablemates. Never had a problem finding a table in the Windjammer or a lounge chair on deck. The smaller size of the ship made it very easy to get around. Lots of evening entertainment in the Centrum, and several shows put on by crew. Our only complaint - and this was not only on the Vision - is the trend to have evening shows before second seating dinner. We like to go to the lounge for drinks before dinner and enjoy a show after dinner, but not really an option any more. We would book Vision again without hesitation

Mary

Take each review with an open mind because one person or persons negative comments, are positive comments from just as many people. The problem becomes that many positive people don't always comment, while the negative people, whether justified or not, can't wait to post bad things.

So, I will be one of the positive people because we did the Barcelona cruise to France and Italy on The Vision and loved everything about the cruise and the ship, food, service and everything else. How can I complain about the food when I eat my share of junk fast food and don't rant about how bad it is.

As they say, don't sweat the small stuff. There is nothing that bad that one wouldn't find even with a land tour and hotel.

Dave

I have a friend leaving on the Vision this April. I haven't see too

many good reviews of the ship. Is there anything positive to

report on the Vision that I can share with them?

Thanks.

Have them join our roll call. Sign up for Meet & Mingle.

My friends have told me nothing but good things about the Vision, so I will be on my last leg of 4 b2b's with them.:)

I sailed on the Vision last Sept/Oct in the Med and I enjoyed the ship. Yeah there are always little things that can be nitpicked but I wouldn't say anything deterred from my my overall experience negatively. It is a smaller ship and there aren't as many activities as the larger ships or have all the amenities like Flowrider, ice skating ring, and so forth. However it does have things that the larger ships don't have like the Centrum and they also did things like karaoke with the ship band that I had not seen while cruising on other ships.

The way I look at it is cruising on any ship and visiting different ports is generally more fun than being at home and having to go to work everyday. Just tell your friends to enjoy the ride!