Labadee Dragon's Breath Zip line

meliss35

I will be on Royal Caribbean Allure of the seas. Can I book the zip line when I am on the beach at Labadee? I haven't decided if it is worth going on and want to decide once I am on the beach. Also, Can I bring my DSLR Camera and wear it on my neck to take pics while on the zip line or just put it in a knapsack on my back while on the zip line? I wanted to at least get a pic of the view from the mountain.

I will be on Royal Caribbean Allure of the seas. Can I book the zip line when I am on the beach at Labadee? I haven't decided if it is worth going on and want to decide once I am on the beach. Also, Can I bring my DSLR Camera and wear it on my neck to take pics while on the zip line or just put it in a knapsack on my back while on the zip line? I wanted to at least get a pic of the view from the mountain.

You can book when you get to Labadee, but

We did the zip line a couple years back and already booked it for our August cruise.

When we book ahead on line we get to select the time we want, this year we selected the second time slot.

This way we leave the ship, stake our claim on beach chairs leave our beach bag (a Kyss bag) locked to one of the chairs and head off to the orientation booth.

We love it.

Pricey.....yea

Worth it, yup.

You get a orientation class, practice run, and then the real thing.

Then we usually have lunch, and after lunch we booked the jet skis.

The reason we do the zip line in the morning is we have been on Labadee when the winds come in and they have to stop the zip line for a little bit, and people are delayed, time wasted waiting and some get there money refunded because this excursion runs out of time and they are cancelled.

Also we get the time we want, do not have to worry if we wait to book that our time will be sold out.

Also its paid for before we travel.

Enjoy we do that is why we are doing it again.

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss