I apologize to all the RCL shareholders

CaroleSP

Let me get this straight. You single-handedly drove down the cost of of a stock to where even I can now afford it...You single-handedly caused excessive rain just so your car could be clean...and you're trying to get by on a simple apology :confused: ?

Nay I say! This calls for much more than the old "I'm sorry" routine. You must now give us a list of all your stocks, as I'm sure they are all valued way down. Then you must sell them after I buy in. It's sort of a Martha Stewart in reverse thing. You will get the forgiveness you seek. I will make a few bucks. And if you promise not to wash the car, the sun will shine once again ;) .

Bull Market Bob

I think, in the future, I will try to use my powers for good only, never evil. Are you related to the Rob sailing on the Ralaxy? LOL

And I Thought I Was Responsible For The Stocks Decline, I'm So Happy It's You & Not Me. Waited & Waited For A Few Bad Market Days. Bought It At $43.

Still Trying To Get Info On Getting A Ship Credit. For Our Next Cruise Which Is In Feb. Can Two People Own 100 Shares Each & Get A $200 Ship Board Credit Or Is It $200 Per Cabin? My Dh Can Buy 100 Also If We Get Another Credit: Anyone Know The Answer?

Regards Twojerseygirl

Still Trying To Get Info On Getting A Ship Credit. For Our Next Cruise Which Is In Feb. Can Two People Own 100 Shares Each & Get A $200 Ship Board Credit Or Is It $200 Per Cabin? My Dh Can Buy 100 Also If We Get Another Credit: Anyone Know The Answer?

Regards Twojerseygirl

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/nys/rcl/RCL_FAQ.pdf

I think it is per stateroom

I fully take the blame for the fall in stock prices. I think I'm a jinx. I managed to buy it just under the 52 week high and now it is the lowest it's been in 52 weeks. I think I'm going to sell and take the loss on my taxes and buy it back at the lower price. I washed my car last Wednesday, it hasn't stopped raining. You get the idea.

Once again, I'm sorry let me know what you think is a hot tip and I promise not to buy it.

Please move, or at least visit, to South Central Texas - we need rain. Thank you.

Please move, or at least visit, to South Central Texas - we need rain. Thank you.

Come to think of it, we need rain in Dallas too. Bring your car, Carole, and try out all of our Texas car washes. You could do the car wash tour and bring abundant precipitation to all.

Are you asking if two people who own shares via a joint account can each get credits? I don't think so! Then everyone would own joint accounts and be doubling there credits. The best thing you can do is e-mail Tensi at "shareholderbenefits@rcl.com" I e-mailed her yesterday, and had a response in under an hour.

Rob

Regards Twojerseygirl

Hi Jersey !

No, the credit is per cabin, not per person. You cannot double the Onboard credit if each of you own shares and occupy the same cabin.

I hope that answers your question. Enjoy your Cruise !

Two weeks from today, we'll be in Houston on the way to Galveston; that's as close as we can get.

Nice route on your Halloween 2006 cruise. Might consider it; we try to go almost every Halloween.....our anniversary!

Come to think of it, we need rain in Dallas too. Bring your car, Carole, and try out all of our Texas car washes. You could do the car wash tour and bring abundant precipitation to all.

Can't help you either. In fact, looking out my window is nothing but sun; first time in over 10 days. What am I doing in here?

Archived