Princess vs Celebrity Suite Perks?

Curly-Q

We've booked the OS (7114) on Pacific Princess and wondering how it will compare to Celebrity's Celebrity Suites.

We've never sailed with Princess, making this our first cruise with them. With Celebrity's CS, you have a butler and room stewards, but all requests go through the butler who takes care of everything--wonderful experience! We love the afternoon in-suite tea service! How does this compare to Princess OS?

Celebrity offers Michael's Club where suite guests can enjoy any type of beverage at no charge, open all day -- anything similar on Princess? Elite lounge, maybe?

When we go on vacation, we like to be spoiled. We've been very happy with Celebrity, but love the time frame and itinerary of this particular Pacific Princess cruise, especially as a small ship. We're fans of the "old style" cruising; and like to get to know the staff as well as other passengers.

So if you have experience with both, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what we can expect on our first Princess owner's suite cruise! Any pics of cabin 7114 will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

We've booked the OS (7114) on Pacific Princess and wondering how it will compare to Celebrity's Celebrity Suites.

We've never sailed with Princess, making this our first cruise with them. With Celebrity's CS, you have a butler and room stewards, but all requests go through the butler who takes care of everything--wonderful experience! We love the afternoon in-suite tea service! How does this compare to Princess OS?

Celebrity offers Michael's Club where suite guests can enjoy any type of beverage at no charge, open all day -- anything similar on Princess? Elite lounge, maybe?

When we go on vacation, we like to be spoiled. We've been very happy with Celebrity, but love the time frame and itinerary of this particular Pacific Princess cruise, especially as a small ship. We're fans of the "old style" cruising; and like to get to know the staff as well as other passengers.

So if you have experience with both, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what we can expect on our first Princess owner's suite cruise! Any pics of cabin 7114 will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

No free unlimited drinks anywhere.

The Elite lounge there is a charge.