Laundry Room on Carnival Splendor

divajd37

Yes, they have several. We bring our own detergent pods because what they sell on the ship is over priced. We do our laundry on port days, sea days it is often hard to get a machine. You can also pay and Carnival will do your laundry for you, or if you reach Platinum they do a certain amount for free.

My husband and I are booked on Carnival Splendor May 5 and I was just wondering if this ship has a laundry room on board. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Yes they do but i just can't figure why someone has to do laundry on a 7 night cruise.:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you for the information. I don't typically "do laundry" while on vacation, but I do like to iron out a few wrinkles every now and again!!;)

In addition to laundry rooms, they also have pressing rooms, just for ironing. I used the one on Deck 1, Aft. It was never busy and very convenient. Some other decks also had pressing rooms, but offhand, I'm not sure which.

Yes they do but i just can't figure why someone has to do laundry on a 7 night cruise.:confused::confused::confused:

Packing light it or the cruise is part of a longer vacation. See it all the time on the West Coast 3day cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

After taking the few cruises that I have, I learned not to pack so much! I am also visiting my daughter for a few days before the cruise and will do laundry there, but I also like to do a little laundry while I'm away, I hate packing dirty underwear :p

I have the FTTF pass so I will be doing my ironing as soon as I get on the ship, get everything pressed and ready to wear for the week.

Thanks for posting this :D