Imagination? Anyone Been On It? Secrets?

jboogie9101

My husband and I were on the Imagination in January and had a great time. It was our third carnival cruise and it was my favorite cruise. The ship was very clean and the food was great.The only thing we did not care for were the comedians we did not think they were very funny. The stage shows were excellant. Have a great cruise.

Here's the problem....I CAN'T swim. :o I love being in and around water as long as it's not over my head. So can someone please tell me......do the slides go in the pools or are they just the slides that end in a staight-away. And are the pools really deep all over? Other than the kiddie pools......... :confused: I'd look like a fool in there. :D Also....how many pools?

I think the main pools slide went right in to the pool. My husband and I did not use the slide or that pool so I am not sure. I am not sure how deep that pool was. But toward the back of the ship by the hot tub was a pool and that one was not very deep. I did spend some time in that one just sitting and relaxing. I hope this answers your question.

We were on the Imagination in March and had a great time! The slide goes directly into the pool. I'm not sure if there are different "depths" in the main pool or not, but the adult pool in the back was all one depth. The jacuzzis at the back were never packed, though we'd occasionally get the pre-teens in there that would be splashing around, etc. for a while. If you check out the Member Reviews, I have a pretty detailed one submitted there. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

the Main pool is 4ft 9in at the deepest I believe. Midday the pools and jacuzzi's got a little crowded. I was on there last week. You will love it. It was a clean ship.they are constantly cleaning. The food was incredible. There are also 2 hot tubs up in the gym area that people don't use because it isn't outside but they are nice. The personnel on the ship are wonderful. The shows in the dining room by the stewards are hilarious. Can you find problems with the ship, yeah, only if you look. This will be as fun as you make it. I had an incredible time. met some great people. Ate too much. take the stairs as much as you can. You will be nervous for a little while until you feel confortable on the ship but once you get used to it you will love it. I am already planning my next trip.It was a great ship to get used to sailing. they are the #2 ship in the fleet behind her sister ship the inspiration. you can email me at jcmoye@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Archived