Need Tips - 12 People Breakaway

newcruiser80

Sailing with a group of 12 this weekend on Breakaway. Need tips, experiences regarding reservations with this many people. We would love to do Teppanyaki one night but other nights the general dining rooms. Has anyone had experience trying/succeeding/failing at doing this?

Also, how does the tender ticketing work with the app? How early can you reserve these tickets? I'm assuming everyone has to do their own?

Thanks!!

As soon as you board you should go to reservations and make your restaurant reservations. When we were last on the Breakaway this was near Le Bistro, not sure where it is now. We were a party of 9 and had no trouble getting reservations for the main dining rooms. Some days I would use the phone in the room and call dining reservations in the morning to make reservations for that night. Specialty restaurants will fill up faster.

Sailing with a group of 12 this weekend on Breakaway. Need tips, experiences regarding reservations with this many people. We would love to do Teppanyaki one night but other nights the general dining rooms. Has anyone had experience trying/succeeding/failing at doing this?

Also, how does the tender ticketing work with the app? How early can you reserve these tickets? I'm assuming everyone has to do their own?

Thanks!!

I am sailing this week also with a group of 12. Last time we had 11 made Teppanyaki once on board .