Making Reservations Before Cruise

Glassmcr1981

Hi all - we made a last minute decision this past weekend and booked the April 2nd sailing of the Escape. I've read multiple posts about the importance of making reservations ASAP. A couple of quick questions...

**We got the SDP promo when we booked, so we're interested in many of the restaurants. The only SDP qualifying restaurants to make reservations at are Teppanyaki and Moderno. Does that mean the others have already been fully booked, or do they hold some back prior to sailing?

**If we don't make reservations at a place like Cagney's, what have others experienced as typical wait times? We will have up to a group of 8, but certainly wouldn't be opposed to two tables of 4 either.

**Comedy shows - am I correct in saying that these will not be available to make reservations at until we are actually on the ship?

Thanks much! Can't wait for the cruise!

Based on personal experience I disagree with people claiming you need to do reservations far in advance.

But however if you choose to do so, you can wait until getting onboard, only a fraction (maybe a third or so) tables are available for online bookings, all rest are available onboard and some always left for walk-ins (maybe with the exception of Tappanyaki as there are only limited seatings).

Edited by Demonyte