Nachi Cocom, Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach

KimKTN

Your teens and younger will likely be bored at Nachi - no water toys, no music, no lively atmosphere. You can see the water toys at Mr. Sanchos from Nachi, which will make them even more unhappy.

If you want all-inclusive I would choose Mr. Sanchos - good facilities, food, drinks and service for about $50 each (water toys are extra $$).

If you want pay-as-you-go I would choose Paradise Beach - IMHO PB offers better facilities and a HUGE pool; perfect if you do not plan to eat/drink lots.

Lots of threads on this board comparing the beach clubs - use the search function.

Good luck!

Was at Mr Sancho's on Thursday 17 March. All adults age wise, but not so in additude... Group of 12. We sat at shady tables, but had loungers in the sun. Water toys were available for a price or you could get the add on for the kids as you came in. Food and beverages for everyone's tastes. We had a ball and I don't think you'd go wrong here. Ask for Edwin as your waiter, that man hustles and makes sure everyone is happy!

I agree with vabeachlady! We were there on Thursday the 17th as well and had a great time. We were on the all inclusive side and even though it was full, we had no trouble getting food or drinks. Hector was our waiter and he was great. DD and I went horseback riding and really enjoyed it. DD and a friend went on the water toys and I got a massage. I would definitely go back!