Tour Recommedations

splitpeaz

Princess will have a fairly extensive list of excursions for each of your Hawaiian ports. Hint: several reputable private excursion operators will offer virtually identical tours as those offered by Princess at considerably less cost.

On our trip to Hawaii last spring we used a private tour operator for 3 of the 4 ports, after cancelling our initial reservations made through Princess, at roughly a 50% savings for the same itineraries.

...VTX-Al

• 2 weeks later...
Im looking for a tour recommendation for Hilo.

We'll be there 9am-6pm via Princess. Would love to see the Volcano National Park and scenery on the Island.

Aloha again! Still in Waikiki!

Have a look at Roberts Hawai'i...rhshorex.com...Roberts does similar tours to those from the ship at a much better rate. Used Roberts in Kahalui, Hilo, Nawiliwili and Honolulu over the last two weeks. Very good tours at reasonable rates. No probs at all. Good luck...

We used Ricky's tours while in Hilo in 2010. He was wonderful. I just emailed him to check his availability for our upcoming Pride of America trip on NCL next month.

Enjoy your cruise!

We used Ricky's tours while in Hilo in 2010. He was wonderful. I just emailed him to check his availability for our upcoming Pride of America trip on NCL next month.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'vw seen Ricky's Tours being highly rated by passengers.

During our most recent day we rented a car for less than $40 (shuttle from pier to lot) and enjoyed setting our own schedule. Hilo is easy to navigate and we enjoyed our day going to Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, Volcanoes National Park, Mauna Loa macadamia nut visitors center and still had time to shop at Long's Drugs & Wal-Mart before enjoying a plate lunch recommended by the Hawaiian performers Elua. :)