Allure of the Seas - Suite guest and My Time Dining

bb215

I have a Crown Loft Suite booked, with My Time Dining. I have read that suite guests do not need to make reservations for the main dining room. Can anyone confirm this? Do we just walk up to the front of the line?

Also, we have friends traveling with us who are not in a suite. We would like to have a few dinners with them. Will the concierge be able to secure reservations for a table of 8 in the main dining room?

I have a Crown Loft Suite booked, with My Time Dining. I have read that suite guests do not need to make reservations for the main dining room. Can anyone confirm this? Do we just walk up to the front of the line?

Also, we have friends traveling with us who are not in a suite. We would like to have a few dinners with them. Will the concierge be able to secure reservations for a table of 8 in the main dining room?

I'm interested in this answer also if someone can assist as we will be on Allure on 17th April and our group has a CLS & a Balcony State Room Booked.

Also another query is for check-in & boarding are the people not in the suite able to check-in & board with the suite guests as we are one group?

We've stayed in the crown lofts on both the Oasis & the Allure.

We prefer the traditional dining (6PM) however on our last trip on the Allure, they defaulted us to my time dining.

We had been confirmed for the early dining beforehand and didn't want to do the my time dining because of all the negative feedback we've heard.

The head of the dining room strongly encouraged us to try it and said because we had the gold card to walk past all the people in line and go directly to the podium and we would be seated immediately.

We did it the 1st. night and really didn't feel good about bypassing all the people in the line and our dining room experience was not very good.

So, the remaining 6 nights we dined at Coastal Kitchen (fabulous) Sabor and Chops.

That was our experience with it for what it's worth.

As far as the concierge booking a table in the dining room for eight of you, that is probably not something within their capability. I would just have all of you go to the podium together at my time dining when you're ready.

Or better yet, you make a reservation for all eight of you at Coastal Kitchen.

Hope it works out well!

Steve

Edited by stevekc

Thanks Steve!

It's interesting and disappointing hearing the feedback on CC about MTD on Allure. Myself & GF went on our first cruise ever last year on Oasis and mostly ate at the Speciality Restaurants but for the 3 nights we ate in MDR with MTD we throughly enjoyed it and had a fantastic service!

Thank you, Steve.

Our friends are not booked in a suite, so I didn't think they would be able to dine in Coastal Kitchen with us. Not sure if anyone knows the answer for this?

Depends on how full they are whether or not they will allow guests on a particular night. You will know when you make your reservations.