Tried to book dynamic dining on ovation of the sea

Tried to book dynamic dining on ovation of the sea on 22nd April 2016 but all I get on most nights is :-

We're sorry, this restaurant is not available during this meal time or one or more of your selected guests do not meet the minimum requirements. Please check onboard.Does that mean all the restaurants are full?

Dynamic Dining is not going to work, it is a failure that Royal is still holding on to for this class of ships. It has been cancelled for the rest of the fleet. It will go the way New Coke went years ago.

While the restaurants are full in the Dynamic Dinning program I'm sure they have left open slots for other dinners. I cancelled my Dynamic Dinning of this ship and made them give me fixed time normal dinning. Which gives me all the choices, show up to my fix time or go to another restaurant, the choice is back with me.

I would not worry that you cannot book the dinning online. Just wait until on the ship.

Dynamic Dining is not going to work, it is a failure that Royal is still holding on to for this class of ships. It has been cancelled for the rest of the fleet. It will go the way New Coke went years ago.

While the restaurants are full in the Dynamic Dinning program I'm sure they have left open slots for other dinners. I cancelled my Dynamic Dinning of this ship and made them give me fixed time normal dinning. Which gives me all the choices, show up to my fix time or go to another restaurant, the choice is back with me.

I would not worry that you cannot book the dinning online. Just wait until on the ship.

Yet, Dynamic Dining worked perfectly fine for a whole season of Anthem out of the UK...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried to book fixed dining but there is no availability,I am on a waiting list

Yet, Dynamic Dining worked perfectly fine for a whole season of Anthem out of the UK...

If it worked so great why did Royal cancel on the Oasis Class Ships?

It could have been prefect for 10% of the people using it and if 90% had problems it was still a failure.

Where you on every cruise on the Anthem out of UK? Because to make a statement like that you would need to be and have talked to every single passenger. I have seen pod cast from the ship and it was not prefect in them people had problems.... so your "perfectly fine... whole season" is either a mistake or a lie.

If it worked so great why did Royal cancel on the Oasis Class Ships?

It could have been prefect for 10% of the people using it and if 90% had problems it was still a failure.

Where you on every cruise on the Anthem out of UK? Because to make a statement like that you would need to be and have talked to every single passenger. I have seen pod cast from the ship and it was not prefect in them people had problems.... so your "perfectly fine... whole season" is either a mistake or a lie.

No but for some reason the whole "Dynamic Dining is a failure" threads started once Anthem made its way to New York and the ones that did exist in that time were from hardcore "I love dinner every night at half 6 in the same seat in the same dining room with the same people" lovers, because that's really all it is.

I have tried to book fixed dining but there is no availability,I am on a waiting list

They said the same thing to me on the May 26 Dubai cruise, when I told them they would give me my dinning choice or I would hold them in violation of the contract for services and goods they quickly change and sent me a confirmation within about 10 minutes.

I did do this more than 75 days out so they had no power over the booking. If you are on a waiting list I would call them and say it is unacceptable.

They said the same thing to me on the May 26 Dubai cruise, when I told them they would give me my dinning choice or I would hold them in violation of the contract for services and goods they quickly change and sent me a confirmation within about 10 minutes.

I did do this more than 75 days out so they had no power over the booking. If you are on a waiting list I would call them and say it is unacceptable.

Unless they specifically said you'd get Classic dining they wouldn't be in violation of contract, the advertising for it does specifically state that it's limited availability on a first come first serve basis