Formal Nights Freedom of the Seas

Fox23

Hoping someone can let me know when the formal nights on Freedom of the Seas western itinerary? We sail on 24th April 2016. I imagine there will be two but wanted to check which nights so can plan to avoid these nights for booking dinner at Chops! Thanks :)

Hoping someone can let me know when the formal nights on Freedom of the Seas western itinerary? We sail on 24th April 2016. I imagine there will be two but wanted to check which nights so can plan to avoid these nights for booking dinner at Chops! Thanks :)

Nights 2 and 5 for Western.

Nights 2 and 5 for Western.

Not typically one to high-jack a thread but since the OP's question has already been answered I will.

What about formal nights on Allure on a 7 night Western Caribbean? Sail dates 6/19-6/26.

New to RCCL and still learning how they operate.

Thanks!

Not typically one to high-jack a thread but since the OP's question has already been answered I will.

What about formal nights on Allure on a 7 night Western Caribbean? Sail dates 6/19-6/26.

Thanks!

Another hijacker! Lol! Anyone know when they are on the Eastern leg of the Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas.

Also, how formal is formal? Seriously, does my husband need a suit or can he wear smart shirt and trousers? Help!!:confused:

Another hijacker! Lol! Anyone know when they are on the Eastern leg of the Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas.

Also, how formal is formal? Seriously, does my husband need a suit or can he wear smart shirt and trousers? Help!!:confused:

He dose not need a suit or Jacket......... just look a little nicer on the "suggested" formal nights and everyone will be happy. However you can dress and will see many styles of clothes, from TUX and sorry to say, McDonalds diner wear. Most people will be dressed from X, "Modern Chic"

Thanks!

Menu order and formal nights: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Shiitake, Pomodoro

I am struggling with the formal nights too….only because my wife loves lobster night…lol.

I really don’t want to bring a suit…I am considering a button down shirt (maybe a tie) and sport coat…but I would love to ditch the sport coat…lol

• 2 weeks later...
I am struggling with the formal nights too….only because my wife loves lobster night…lol.

I really don’t want to bring a suit…I am considering a button down shirt (maybe a tie) and sport coat…but I would love to ditch the sport coat…lol

You don need a suit a button down shirt and dress pants would be fine.