Question for someone who has selected a terminal check in time

We are sailing on the Vista and I have read that terminal check in times will not be available until May.

So my question is....do you have to have your online check in completed to get the option to select a terminal check in time? How does this work??

I went on to complete my online check in just in case I need to have that done, and I cant complete it because I cant enter my flight info this far in advance

You can complete your check in unless you are flying through Carnival. Just don't list that you are flying. You can always go back and change it. I know my cruise was not paid in full when we picked check in times but can remember if I had completed check in. I would bet I did because I usually do it right away and print everything as soon as it is paid.

No check in doesn't have to be complete to pick check in time and cruise doesn't have to be paid in full either. I just went in where you do all the online stuff and just picked my check in time and did nothing else. Remember if you have FTTF you still need to pick a check in time but can show up at anytime.

You can complete your check in unless you are flying through Carnival. Just don't list that you are flying. You can always go back and change it. I know my cruise was not paid in full when we picked check in times but can remember if I had completed check in. I would bet I did because I usually do it right away and print everything as soon as it is paid.

What page was the button for check in times on? Did you have to click online check in to find it?

It will likely show up later. That was OP's original post.

"We are sailing on the Vista and I have read that terminal check in times will not be available until May."

Until they become available it will default to 12:30 - 3:00

After they become available you will need to choose a time. The are in 30 minute intervals.

My cruise is in 3 weeks. It will not let me change my check in time. It gave me a default to 12:30-3?

There is no where to edit the check in times.

What port are you sailing from? Only Galveston, New Orleans and Miami have staggered check in currently.

Edited by tandemcruzr