Final Four games next weekend

I'd say anywhere that has a TV.

We were on Adventure a few years ago during this sports week. I still remember a large crowd of people in their formal wear sitting around watching the championship game. We watched at the sports bar in the promenade.

I'd say anywhere that has a TV.

We were on Adventure a few years ago during this sports week. I still remember a large crowd of people in their formal wear sitting around watching the championship game. We watched at the sports bar in the promenade.

We did that for the nba finals this summer

The final four and nat'l championship are on TBS this year instead of CBS so not sure if that makes a difference or not. The masters will be on the weekend we sail so hoping that will be on somewhere so I can catch the leaderboard. That will be on CBS.

We had worse luck with the masters. We only got that station when we were docked. When we set sail no more Masters coverage. This was on Adventure a few years ago so we watched a bit before we set sail from St. Croix., this would've been Thur or Friday coverage. Maybe the final round might be different.