Suite guests and Voom

rkkunk

Just reading another person's post about Voom and it brought up a question that my husband and I have. We think we might have an idea of what the answer might be, but just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

We will be in a GS when the new suites perks come out. So, does each person in your room have Internet access? There are 3 of us. Do you think it will work like a 3-device plan (even though there is no such thing). I know no one really knows for sure at this point. Just wondering what seasoned CCers thought.

You are correct, no one knows for sure as the new suite perks won't kick in until May. I would expect that you would get a 2-device package at the least, but there is no way to know at this point.

Note that the new suite perks only apply to Oasis and Quantum class.

I am really bummed! Just looking at the link here and it states that the new Suite benefits don't start until something like May 22. Our cruise starts May 1. I was wondering if that might happen to us. Very disappointing as we were looking forward to the free Voom!

We still get the MDR food delivered to the room though through the old program right? Maybe we will have a soft opening for the program while on board? One can only hope!

I am really bummed! Just looking at the link here and it states that the new Suite benefits don't start until something like May 22. Our cruise starts May 1. I was wondering if that might happen to us. Very disappointing as we were looking forward to the free Voom!

We still get the MDR food delivered to the room though through the old program right? Maybe we will have a soft opening for the program while on board? One can only hope!

Yes, the ablilty to order room service from the MDR menu should not have changed.

I just called RCI and was assured that the new Suite benefits begin on May 1 for the Allure. She said that each ship was different, but she did not give me the schedule for other ships.

Bob