Calling Carnival?

beckzay

I'm trying to book 2 cat 4J cabins on the Sunshine for next April. Two cabins, one of them with 4 people and one of them with 2 people. It's not allowing me to book 2 people in a cabin that can sleep 4. If I called Carnival directly would they let me?

I'm not set on the 4J cabin if I can't get it, but more importantly I'm looking for a cabin for the 4 that does NOT have a trundle bed. There's just something about making one of the young adults sleep on the floor that doesn't appeal to me....

Doubt if you'll be able to book a quad for 2 people. Carnival has been enforcing occupancy restrictions for a while now. They hold the quads for bookings of 4 until late in the booking process. Try and fill as many berths as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt if you'll be able to book a quad for 2 people. Carnival has been enforcing occupancy restrictions for a while now. They hold the quads for bookings of 4 until late in the booking process. Try and fill as many berths as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely makes sense for them. Guess we'll have to book OV rooms then since there are no insides that sleep 4 without a trundle.

Generally its just me and DH so I don't know, but those who have experience booking for multiple people - would booking 3 to a room solve that issue and then just switching one of the people back over once you get on board? Or too much hassle?

Generally its just me and DH so I don't know, but those who have experience booking for multiple people - would booking 3 to a room solve that issue and then just switching one of the people back over once you get on board? Or too much hassle?

I tried that too ;) Still wouldn't let me.

Switch to where?

Switch to where?

I'm pretty sure Qchell means to book 2 cabins for 3, then once onboard just switch the 3rd person in one of the cabins to the other cabin, making it a 2 person and 4 person configuration.

I'm pretty sure Qchell means to book 2 cabins for 3, then once onboard just switch the 3rd person in one of the cabins to the other cabin, making it a 2 person and 4 person configuration.

Exactly.. but appears she tried and no go.. :(