Drink Package - Oasis of the Seas

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you order a drink package, the entire cabin has to get the same package? My DH is a drinker, and I don't touch alcohol. I was wondering if he would be able to get an alcohol package and I could just get the soda package? Are the drink packages even worth it? When we cruised Norwegian, we had an ultimate beverage package that DH used, but the Soda's weren't readily available in the Windjammer, had to go to the bars to order it so I didnt really get much use out it.

There is probably 200 threads started about this very subject in the last 6 months.

If you use the search feature on the page and type in "drink package" you should be able to see dozens of them.....:):):):):):

Edited by matj2000

You do not have to both purchase a beverage package. If you do purchase a soda package for yourself you can get them either at any bar or at the freestyle machines located in many places around the ship. You DO have to have your soda cup with you to use the machines. You do not have to have it get a soda from any of the bars.