Need excursion recommendation want to see east side of island

jswerve1974

5 adults (41,39,21,17,17) Non-drinkers

Looking for suggestions as we have been to Cozumel but never made it to the east side of the island. Right now leaning toward a Jeep tour.

https://www.shorefox.com/shore-excursion/1928/cozumel-jeep-tour-with-snorkel-and-lunch?affiliate_id=1092&date=2016-04-12

I hate this part of vacation planning.

What we are looking for is just a relaxing day of touring the island MAKING SURE TO SEE THE EAST SIDE in it's entirety.

Cozumel Hiring a Driver for a Day. I've used them 3 times and they were wonderful. Just tell them what you want to do and see and they will arrange a special tour.

toursplaza.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too late doing a jeep tour. These forums are way too slow.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Nothing like waiting until the last minute and then complaining that board members are not spending their Friday night answering your questions. :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great cruise and enjoy Cozumel. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Jswerve - which tour company for jeep tour?

Elsie (sorry, can't remember exact name - please forgive) - is that the tour company that Gerry is with now?

Yes, Gerry is with toursplaza.com Hiring a Driver for the Day.

When we were in Cozumel in 2008, Gerry was an independent operator. We used him for the day and he was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say enough great things about him. In fact, he showed us SO much of Cozumel that we really don't know what we want to see this time that we're there.

I just hate the thought of "only" spending the day on the beach when I'm in another place to discover...I can do a beach day here in the USA.

We don't plan to eat there (we'll take our own food with us :) )

So, looking for places to eat isn't necessary. Our almost 19 y.o. son will be with us, so shopping needs to be eliminated.

We've been to Mayan ruins in Belize and will be catching a different set this cruise.

I have looked and looked through all of the forum sections, have scouted the internet until I think I've seen everything there is to see....just can't figure out what to do.... baah.

But, back to Gerry - if you have a chance to use him, DO!