The Escape Live 4/2!!

What time did you leave the Baths? Thinking of doing The Baths ourselves.

Thank you for the review. Enjoyed following it :)

We did the baths on our own. The ship gets in at 7Am and Speedy's has a ferry at 7:45. The next ferry is 9:45 and tho that is one we took, we should of done the 7:45 one. We didn't know. They say the ferry is 30 mins, but its more like 50 mins. And there is only 1 person working the ticket window. We had to wait 20 or so mins to get tickets once we got in line. Thank goodness the ferry was running behind or else we would of missed the ferry. We had enough time to get on the ferry, get a cab, pay the admission fee, walk down to the beach, drop our stuff, get in line for the baths, cut out half way thru and swim back to the beach, get out stuff, walk up to the taxi and get in line. We arrived at Virgin Gorda at 10:50 from a "9:45" ferry. Last ferry to be able to get back on the boat leaves at 12:45. The cabs start coming at 12:15 to get people back to the ferry dock. You will not be the only ones in line......so bring your patience. But I would suggest the 7:45 ferry if you really want to enjoy all the baths have to offer. Its beautiful and worth the trip. Wish we would of had more time.

What time did you leave the Baths? Thinking of doing The Baths ourselves.

Thank you for the review. Enjoyed following it :)

We actually did an independent tour. They picked us up right off the ship and we were with four other families in like a fishing boat. We went straight to the baths and snorkeled to shore. We then snorkeled back to the boat after going through the cave. After that we went to lunch and a second snorkel stop.

You can go on the Speedys website and see their schedule. I think the last ferry leaves in the 12:00 hour. I know for our ship, the early morning ferry was reserved for Escape excursions so even if you were there first thing in the morning, you couldn't get on the first ferry unless you were on an excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

OMG please tell Bong at Sugarcane that Kimmy misses him. He won't remember me but I probably won't ever forget him! An amazing employee they have in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bong is at the atrium bar now [emoji852]. Leaving in just a couple of weeks for home!

Hello Nassau!!

92b6a70bd99ec32d7dfbfcb987f6ee7c.jpg

We ate breakfast at O'Shees and it was yummy. Afterward we went straight to the ropes course (open 9-12 and 3-6 today) and I finally went through it while we were at sea! Yay! The ocean has been super calm since we woke up so no movement today. I went up and did the top part which was great for me because I am terribly afraid of heights!

Sitting on our balcony now watching us slowly dock. I would like to come here for my next vacation...

9aafdd6c8ff1c9fbaa15da884e70c94e.jpg

Today we are going to get off the ship for lunch and maybe some shopping.

Oh yeah, Moderno was really good last night. So much food! We have one more night of the UDP so actually may go back there just for the salad bar!

b4e4091f8be56a33ce5483affc845b04.jpg

e66dcfcdededc8328c48600c42f7c3a7.jpg

And last nights friends...

02ae8f224808a7740b3e3e5ab444c479.jpg

3fcadfee50d106627849644d552f7c4b.jpg

I'll let you use your imagination for what the 15 yr old boy made by putting those two together [emoji33].

We actually did an independent tour. They picked us up right off the ship and we were with four other families in like a fishing boat. We went straight to the baths and snorkeled to shore. We then snorkeled back to the boat after going through the cave. After that we went to lunch and a second snorkel stop.

You can go on the Speedys website and see their schedule. I think the last ferry leaves in the 12:00 hour. I know for our ship, the early morning ferry was reserved for Escape excursions so even if you were there first thing in the morning, you couldn't get on the first ferry unless you were on an excursion.

Thank you! May I please know who you booked with? There's 6 of us but 2 of us are non swimmers. Might not be able to snorkel to shore :o

Thank you! May I please know who you booked with? There's 6 of us but 2 of us are non swimmers. Might not be able to snorkel to shore :o

It was Patouche Charters but if you have non-swimmers I wouldn't recommend them. I'm a very strong swimmer and it was a little dodgy getting to shore at the baths.

So sad the week is coming to a close. Our boys said they are going to swim all night. I could stay on the pool deck two more days.

It's been an amazing week. The Escape is a great ship, and your vacation is what you make it. For everyone boarding tomorrow, have a fantastic trip! Tell Michael, waiter on the pool deck, Ms. Nicole says hi!

Looks like La Cucina for dinner - kids pick. One of these days I swear I'll do a back to back cruise. It just goes by too fast!!

Thanks for following along. I'll post more tomorrow!

So sad the week is coming to a close. Our boys said they are going to swim all night. I could stay on the pool deck two more days.

It's been an amazing week. The Escape is a great ship, and your vacation is what you make it. For everyone boarding tomorrow, have a fantastic trip! Tell Michael, waiter on the pool deck, Ms. Nicole says hi!

Looks like La Cucina for dinner - kids pick. One of these days I swear I'll do a back to back cruise. It just goes by too fast!!

Thanks so Much for your Review You have me so looking forward to out trip on 5/21

Few pics...

Today is the first day all week that the pool deck clock has been even close to being right. Might explain TheDougOut's time issues?[emoji6]

440dd3cfab27b8c4713ed0e25ca5f509.jpg

Tonight's sunset - as seen from the pool deck.

a4a2f3258a306bb2eac4fcde4929532a.jpg

Sort of glad I found my new favorite drink on the last day - vodka soda with cucumber [emoji4].

302c23d2de5795b7a704f1ca426f723a.jpg

The Lobster FraDiavlo in LaCucina is delicious

Sort of glad I found my new favorite drink on the last day - vodka soda with cucumber [emoji4].

That sounds so refreshing! Thank you again for taking time to share your cruise with us. I've enjoyed every post and am so excited for our first ever cruise in October :)

State of Connecticut checking in. Group of 17 of us sail on the 16th of April. Can anyone tell me what brand of beer is sold in cans on the escape, example, bud light, coors, Corona, miller light, dos sequis, etc. thanks, John

John,

You should join our roll call!!! :)

Renzi was AWESOME! We tipped him as well on the first day and a small tip for every drink and bucket of ice he brought us! Who needs the Vibe Beach Club , when you have Renzi! Tip your servers and you will be VERY happy!! He truly made out trip Great!

8376a77747bb4aa5eef879d6ef136f78.jpg