Summit has Xcelerate

oroszdb

Currently on Eclipse - yes we have xcellerate but no - although they advertise that you can stream Netflix etc - you CAN't at this moment 4.45pm even this cruise critic forum will barely load but at least with unlimited it doesn't matter to much how long it takes. Select members get 25% off so compared with the old by the minute charges it isn't too badly priced

Was really hoping that the xcelerate would would much better. But, as you say, with unlimited it doesn't matter how long it takes.

Can you please confirm that Elite+ still get the 240 minutes free? We don't need unlimited, and on a one week cruise 240 minutes x 2 is more than enough for my DH and I.

Thanks so much.

Yes, I got the unlimited as I had come business to take care of, while my wife got her 240, which was ample for her to keep track of her e-mails.

I'm surprised by the comments from Eclipse. I didn't stream any Netflix, but did live stream my local radio station and Face Time back home with very little interruption.