Best Island Circle Tour From Waikiki?

Aussie Teen

We will be in Waikiki in early October and would like to take a day trip around the island. We don't want to hire a car ourselves because everyone will be driving on the wrong side of the road! Lol. Any suggestions? There are 4 of us in our early 60's so no cliff jumping thank you!

Thank you for this! Do you get a chance for a swim or snorkel or walk at any of the beaches?

No you wont as its quite a long tour. We have use Robert's Hawaii and have done there tour a couple times with different friends and have always enjyed it.

I think to be able to swim you would have to find an exclusive tour company to find tune an excursion to your needs.

We did the E Noa tour (from Ko Olina but it's the same tour) and loved it. Much smaller buses than Roberts Hawaii. Or group ranged from age 3 to age 72 and all enjoyed the tour (including myself and I live on Oahu)

On the E Noa tour there is not time to swim at a beach but you are able to swim at waimea valley at the waterfall!

~Katy