Adult areas

We will be on the Getaway this summer. We enjoy adult only sun decks. I understand both Vibe and Spice H2O are adult only. Is the minimum age 18 or 21.

Since we've never cruised with NCL before, we aren't sure which we would like better. On Carnival we love the Serenity Deck. We don't enjoy the lido deck as much because it's not as peaceful with all the kids running around and screaming. On Princess we loved, loved, loved the Sanctuary! It was our favorite adult only deck. On the Oasis we enjoyed the beach pool, which wasn't adult only, but didn't have a lot of small children running around and screaming since most of them were in the kids pool. My question is, based on the above, do you think we would prefer Vibe or H2O? Also, my husband and I love to soak up the sun, but our son burns and stays on the shade. Can he get complete shade in one of these areas? He's 19. If he's old enough, we would buy him a pass for Vibe if we go that way.

You only have to be 18 for both Spice and Vibe, so no issues for getting your son in. I recall Spice being fairly sunny, but if he doesn't want the sun, is letting him go off on his own for a little bit to sit in the chairs in the shade on the normal pool deck an option? If he's 19 he might prefer that?

You only have to be 18 for both Spice and Vibe, so no issues for getting your son in. I recall Spice being fairly sunny, but if he doesn't want the sun, is letting him go off on his own for a little bit to sit in the chairs in the shade on the normal pool deck an option? If he's 19 he might prefer that?

I asked him earlier if we got Vibe passes if he wanted one and he said he'd if there would be shade. We would let him do whatever he wants at his age. He's just not into a big party scene like most kids his age and isn't taking a friend. He usually hangs with us a bit and does his own thing when he feels like it. I think he's a bit worried he won't have anyone to hang out with now that he's too old for the kids clubs.