First timers review of Carnival Victory 3 day to Bahamas

MrsPawel25

Enjoying your review of the Victory. I really enjoyed my cruise on her last year. Looking forward to more of your review. Pictures are nice, but your written review is also very informative on its own. Thanks again for posting:)

Thank you very much!!!

Yeah, I'm going to have to leave it at my review as I guess posting pics isn't my strong suite. Oh well, my pics sucked anyway since I have a crappy cell phone.

It's fun to read a first time cruiser's experiences. And BTW, you can also get a bucket of ice from any Lido bar! That is one reason I never ever drink during the day: makes me totally wiped out....I make up for it after 5, but even if the drinks are free, I stick with water or soda during the day. I learned the hard way a few times! :eek::oHope you enjoyed your last day. I LOVE the colors of the Victory! We haven't been on her in years (since her upgrades) but I have fond memories of her.

Yep, I shouldn't have had so much. I need to go back to Nassau, just because I don't really remember it. haha!

Our tour was from Bahamas Cruise Excursions, it came as Island Marketing Ltd. on my bank statement.

I would recommend them, they did a great job. The only downside is they leave at 1 when our particular ship didn't get in until 12 so it was cutting it close to make it. And the rum punch makes you forget your trip lol!

Thank you!

Wow, you really had a time with losing things. I'm glad you got everything back.

Thank you for the excellent review of the Victory. I love reading first timers reviews and impressions of their 1st cruise. My friend and I are cruising on her this coming Sunday and are beyond excited!

My friend is flying into TIA from IN on Saturday and we're going to go over to PC to spend the night, and the bad traffic you were stuck in is the exact reason we are doing this. We also haven't seen each other in 6 years so we're ready to get this party started ;)

How awesome, have fun!!

DH and I thought about going over the night before. There is a hotel on Cocoa Beach that we like to stay at. But I had to work till 5 the day before and we decided to save the money spent on a hotel for the cruise.

Enjoy it!!!

Sorry. Didn't say you did. Just an FYI to others reading why we can't use the ice machines that the Stewards use. :)

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

I wish they'd go back to the days where they automatically gave you an ice bucket. I mean, really how much extra work could that be? :)