Suite cabin questions

Lane412000

I have posted in a couple of other threads with questions, so hopefully you guys cut me a break with my questions…laughing. We are thinking of booking a Celebrity cruise after years cruising on Oceania. If we book a suite level cabin on Millennium:

1. Do we still pay for eating in the specialty restaurants?

2. If we order room service using the cabin butler, can we order from one of the specialty restaurants, or from the MDR or from Luminae?

3. If booked in a suite, are you able to still eat dinner in the MDR or must you eat all dinners in Luminae?

4. When booking a cabin on the Celebrity website, I am asked to make a selection from three different packages (Go Big, Go Better or Go Best). But, when I select a certain suite or cabin I see that many of the items in the selections are provided as part of the cabin. So, if I were to book a Royal Suite or Penthouse Suite, does it make any sense to select anything but the Go Big selection?

TIA……lane412000

1. Royal Suite and Penthouse get unlimited dining in specialty restaurants included in the cabin fare.

2. I believe all course by course service in the room is from the MDR menu but I think this may depend on your butler.

3. If you are booked in a suite you can eat n the MDR, Blu (Aqua class restaurant) on availability basis, Luminae, and as mentioned above any specialty restaurant if booked in RS or PH.

4. I think you are correct that the suite perks are currently included and Go Best are the same perks you will receive.