Couple Questions on Neptune Suites

drcandon

Hi Folks ...it has been a while since we got to cruise on HAL, due to unfortunate circumstances. So, we are going on the N.Amsterdam next Mar. and are going to stay in a Neptune Suite. I am curious about a couple of the ammentities they used to offer. One of the perks was breakfast in the Pinnacle grill usually starting the second day or so, is that still a perk or have the cancelled that?

Also we had ordered the suite elite package before, and will probably do it again, I looked on the PDF and there is no mention of monogrammed bathrobes that we got the last time - have the eliminated that?

I know I can phone ship services, but they are closed today...

thanks

I can't speak to the suite package, it we were in a Neptune in January and were able to eat in the pinnacle for breakfast every morning. We only took advantage of it once. We really liked having breakfast in the Neptune lounge. We tend to eat too much otherwise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes to the breakfast. If all you are interested in is the robes, they're often less expensive on board. There's usually a coupon for them in the little coupon book. A lot of what's in that package is duplicative of the amenities you get in Neptune Suite. I'd just order the robes once you board. You'll be stuck with a non monogrammed robe for a day (Gasp!) while they prepare yours though.

Yes, the robes are more a curiosity then anything else, they are a pain to try and take home (weight). I agree the suite elite package duplicates some of the perks. My wife likes it because you get most of the spa stuff with it and you get a Pinnacle grill dinner included. Right now we are not high enough in Mariner status to get a significant discount on the purchase price of the dinner, so that is a nice inclusion.

thanks for the info