Beach beds on Labadee

These are available for our July Oasis cruise. Do you have to pay per person or per bed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You pay per bed. I think it is for up to six people - not 100% sure.

You pay per bed. I think it is for up to six people - not 100% sure.

Thanks for your response. Has anybody rented one ? I was trying to add it to planner and it was charging me per guest. I could have been adding it improperly. Anyone other info would be appreciated.

Thanks for your response. Has anybody rented one ? I was trying to add it to planner and it was charging me per guest. I could have been adding it improperly. Anyone other info would be appreciated.

Put quantity of 1. You only want ONE bed, correct?? That's how we had to do our cabana. Up to 6 can join, but you only need to "purchase" one.. Have a blast

We just rented the beach bed in March. There were five of us (3 kids) and we really enjoyed it. Our attendant kept letting us know that she/he does not work for Royal Caribbean (tips) so be prepared. The people on the bed next to us thought they could add it to their bill and that is not the case. They must get this often hence the reminders. We had cash so it was not an issue.

Put quantity of 1. You only want ONE bed, correct?? That's how we had to do our cabana. Up to 6 can join, but you only need to "purchase" one.. Have a blast

Simple enough. Just kept thinking that i had to add everyone who would be joining me on the beach bed. Thanks for your response.

We just rented the beach bed in March. There were five of us (3 kids) and we really enjoyed it. Our attendant kept letting us know that she/he does not work for Royal Caribbean (tips) so be prepared. The people on the bed next to us thought they could add it to their bill and that is not the case. They must get this often hence the reminders. We had cash so it was not an issue.

Good heads up. Thanks a bunch.

We also rented one in March and loved it. However I would say there is a mesh fabric at the top for some shade. Well even though you are in the shade you will still get burnt. We were a family of 3 and used heavy sun screen but we used the spray. All 3 of us got burnt. My son go the worst.

Just an fyi just because you are shaded really pour on the sunscreen :-)

We really liked the Bed, We had one of the first few, but I noticed the ones at the end had the better entrance to the beach. We had a ton of rocks. Further past the life guard it was just sand.

I would highly recommend water shoes!

We also rented one in March and loved it. However I would say there is a mesh fabric at the top for some shade. Well even though you are in the shade you will still get burnt. We were a family of 3 and used heavy sun screen but we used the spray. All 3 of us got burnt. My son go the worst.

Just an fyi just because you are shaded really pour on the sunscreen :-)

We really liked the Bed, We had one of the first few, but I noticed the ones at the end had the better entrance to the beach. We had a ton of rocks. Further past the life guard it was just sand.

I would highly recommend water shoes!

Thanks for your response. Did they let you choose the one you wanted ? How much tip for the attendants ?