Upcoming 80's cruise

CruiseBride926

We have never done a theme cruise before but recently have been given the opportunity to invest in one. I'm all for this just for the opportunity to take the cruise! How many people usually take these types of cruises? We have never been on a cruise where a theme or group had been on so I'm not sure how big of a crowd these things normally draw. The itinerary they put together sounds like a blast and there will be 5 artists there so I'm sure that effects the turnout as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first cruise was a Twilight (book series/movies) cruise. We only had half the ship so it may not be exactly the same, but it was fantastic. It's so much more fun when everyone is there with the same interests. The activities are based on the theme so you know you will enjoy them. A lot of people decorated the outside of their doors. I think you should book it if the theme is something you are passionate about.

To comment about how many people are on the ship, it would vary. Sometimes the entire ship is for that theme so the amount of people would depend on how big the ship is. In my experience we only had half the ship, so I'm guessing it depended on how many people decided to book it and how many blocked cabins the organizer had.

Edited by nina_930

Thank you. We decided against it but after doing the research I've come to the conclusion that we have to go on a theme cruise of some kind. They sound like a blast. I didn't know they did a twilight cruise. My husband would love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk