Hub app on Triumph?

Jamie_lou1987

Does anyone know if the Hub app works on the Triumph? We are cruising in June and were wondering. Thanks! :)

Not yet, here is a list of the ships with the Hub APP available:

On board the Carnival Breeze, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Pride, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.

Have a great cruise!

Not yet, here is a list of the ships with the Hub APP available:

On board the Carnival Breeze, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Pride, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.

Have a great cruise!

Well that kinda sucks. Thanks though! :)

If you're wanting it for onboard messaging, all the ships have the social media package I believe. The HUB messaging is $5 a day. And the social media internet package is less than that. You can iMessage, Facebook message and use whatsapp. I think it's a better deal than the HUB.

If you're wanting it for onboard messaging, all the ships have the social media package I believe. The HUB messaging is $5 a day. And the social media internet package is less than that. You can iMessage, Facebook message and use whatsapp. I think it's a better deal than the HUB.

Actually the HUB messaging is $5 for the length of the cruise. The social media only package is $5/day OR $25 for the cruise. Then there are the other internet packages.

So, the HUB App is a great deal if it's available, otherwise, the social media package is another great deal.

Actually the HUB messaging is $5 for the length of the cruise. The social media only package is $5/day OR $25 for the cruise. Then there are the other internet packages.

So, the HUB App is a great deal if it's available, otherwise, the social media package is another great deal.

Good to know! Thanks for clearing that up.

Can you message outside people for that? Or just onboard messaging?

I didn't think about that! Great idea. Thanks!

Good to know! Thanks for clearing that up.

Can you message outside people for that? Or just onboard messaging?

The HUB app messaging will only work with others onboard. Each device gets a numeric code that you share with others.

If you pay for the social media plan, you can Facebook message or, if you and the other person on land has iMessaging, you can text with that person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
Does using the Hub App cost anything to use on your phone? Like do you have to have an international plan, use data, etc?

The requirements of the HUB app is to be connected to the ships WiFi. You do not need an internet package for this. When the Captive Portal pops up (asking you to log-in) wait a few seconds and press Cancel. It'll ask you if you want to stay connected to the network although you have no Internet, you'll press Yes. Then you'll open the HUB App, and it'll work.