Magic or Glory?

Hello everyone, I am hoping you can give me some advice on selecting my next sailing.

I am considering the Magic and the Glory. I've been on the Magic once and the Glory three times; both prior to their respective upgrades. The Glory was my very first cruise in 2004 and I have always loved that ship.

I havent been able to find any recent fun times but on the one I found for Glory it shows karaoke being held in the Ivory Bar on Deck 4. In my past experience it was held on Deck 5, usually in Bar Blue. Does anyone have any experience with it being held on Deck 4? And have they reduced the days/times for karaoke?

Also, can anyone confirm that Quest is held on each ship? I am traveling solo and want to have great time.

Thanks for all your feedback.

Hello everyone, I am hoping you can give me some advice on selecting my next sailing.

I am considering the Magic and the Glory. I've been on the Magic once and the Glory three times; both prior to their respective upgrades. The Glory was my very first cruise in 2004 and I have always loved that ship.

I havent been able to find any recent fun times but on the one I found for Glory it shows karaoke being held in the Ivory Bar on Deck 4. In my past experience it was held on Deck 5, usually in Bar Blue. Does anyone have any experience with it being held on Deck 4? And have they reduced the days/times for karaoke?

Also, can anyone confirm that Quest is held on each ship? I am traveling solo and want to have great time.

Thanks for all your feedback.

I believe I( saw karaoke in the Ivory Bar on deck 4 a few nights while exiting late dinner.

Quest was held one night on the Journeys Feb. cruise towards midnight, but I thought it was pretty lame, teams looking for a copy of the Fun Times and an AARP membership card. I walked out after being totally bored for 20 minutes. Maybe something raunchy happened later, but I couldn't wait any longer.

Hope you have a better experience if Quest is on the Glory again. I sailed the Magic in Oct and Nov and don't remember it being offered on that ship.

Enjoy your cruise!