Daily Tahitian Princess Menus on Group Cruise Website

candydane

I have scanned and posted a set of the daily lunch and dinner menus for the Tahitian Princess from September 12, 2005 to September 20, 2005 on our Cruise Critic group cruise webpage: Daily Menus.

Thank you "Oregonian" for loaning me your cruise information so we can all share. Like the Patters, these menus have made me even more excited about our cruise next year!

WARNING! Do not look at these menus if you're hungry! :D

Thank you so much - your website is a wonderful source of information. I'm passing on your link to the others in our group. Wish someone knew what the "other two menu's" would be for the 12 night cruises between Tahiti & Hawaii. I love to read as much information as I can prior to a cruise.....my husband thinks I'm obsessed.

I wonder if the fact that we are on a Christmas cruise is going to change the menues any? The traditional Christmas dinner of turkey is scheduled for a different night. Does anyone know if they change the menues for holidays???

Thank you so much! The one thing I neglected to get were the menus. Did you get actual copies of the menus, or were they photographs? I asked for a copy, I think it was at Sabatini's, and they waiter would not oblige. Now I can reminisce(sp) about every meal :D

Renee

Candydane.....can you easily email the actual menus? I tried to print your pages, but they cut-off in odd places.

We have some good friends going with us who have never cruised before. I was hoping to surprise them with copies of the menus.

Please DO NOT go to any extra trouble, however.

Guardhouse

Candydane.....can you easily email the actual menus? I tried to print your pages, but they cut-off in odd places.

We have some good friends going with us who have never cruised before. I was hoping to surprise them with copies of the menus.

Please DO NOT go to any extra trouble, however.

Guardhouse

What a nice thing to do for your friends!

Each menu page is a .jpg file on the webpage. You should be able to right-click (with your mouse) on each menu page and save the .jpg file to your computer. Then individually open and print each menu page with whatever graphics/photo program you use. You can also copy the .jpg files into a Word document, format the Word pages however you want, then print them all at once.

If that doesn't work for you, each menu page is saved as a .jpg file on my computer. Post here or send me your e-mail address and I'll send them all to you. Hopefully you have a high-speed connection since there are a lot of pages. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for the weekend but will try to send them before I go if I get your e-mail address in time. Otherwise I'll send them Monday. My e-mail address is in my signature.

Did you get actual copies of the menus, or were they photographs?

Renee

"Oregonian" got the actual lunch, dinner, and dessert menus. My daughter (pugsbest) met him and we borrowed all his original menus, Patters, ship log, and island information sheets. I then scanned his original Patters and menus into pictures (.jpg files) to post to the applicable webpages.

I plan to scan the ship log and island data early next week to add to our Tahitian Princess group website. It's a time-consuming project but so much fun! I get to read all the information as I'm working on each page!

Archived