RCCl Customer Service email?

Does anyone know of a Customer Service email for RCCL?

I see on their website there is a "Contact Us" but that opens to a web page and I may have typed too much to use that page...so I wanted to send my email directly.

I had an initial email from Special Needs that I replied to but have not heard back in 11 days so I wanted to forward this email to Customer Service.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Does anyone know of a Customer Service email for RCCL?

I see on their website there is a "Contact Us" but that opens to a web page and I may have typed too much to use that page...so I wanted to send my email directly.

I had an initial email from Special Needs that I replied to but have not heard back in 11 days so I wanted to forward this email to Customer Service.

Thanks in advance for the help.

A lot easier just to call. Emails often don't get replied to

A lot easier just to call. Emails often don't get replied to

I agree with this, Royal can be very slow to respond to email. Better to call Special Needs at (866) 592-7225.

• 10 months later...

:mad: I emailed customer service on 3/17/17 and on 3/22/17 and today is 3/28/17 and I have still not received anything except the automated email telling me that they received my email and would respond in the order that the email was received. How long does it take to answer an email? I did try to call first and between being put on hold and transfered numerous times I spent 46 minutes on the phone and never received an answer. No wonder people get frustrated. They really need to do something about this. Why have a contact email if you never answer them? Seems ridiculous to me.