probably silly question. but if I want to book a group cruise [MercyMe]...can i save

TnTWalter

money and book like through a travel website? It's not a charter where they fill the whole ship.

I can save about $500 plus get OBC credit but would I be allowed access to the concerts and speakers etc.? Thanks.

Edited by TnTWalter

No. Groups such as the Inspiration groups pay for private use of some of the spaces for their events. Your direct purchase of the cruise event through them is the only ticket in to their functions. It's no different than if they rented space in a hotel. You would have to purchase entry to their private event through them.

Do you know how large the group is?

One time -- many years ago -- we did not know that there was going to be a group on our ship. About 500 people from Miami for a film training. They had the main show lounge closed down every morning and afternoon. Events for the other passengers like Bingo were moved to the Crow's Nest. A couple of evenings they closed the Crow's Nest for private parties. This was before the Explorations Café, Internet and Library were in the Crow's Nest.